There are many different types of tow trucks out there, but the flatbed type has become popular recently. This is because they have a couple of unique qualities that set them apart from other tow truck companies. In this blog post, we will cover what makes these unique and how you can get them to come to your rescue if you need their help!
- First of all, flatbed tow trucks are different because they have a much larger bed explicitly designed for transporting cars. This means that the car sits on top of the bed instead of being pulled behind it.
- The truck can be operated from either side, which is different than other tow trucks that only operate from one side. This allows for greater versatility in how you use them, and it also makes maneuvering a little more simply because there isn't as much complexity.
- The flatbed tow truck doesn't have a front or back, so that it can be used in all different types of situations without requiring you to make adjustments for your load. This also means that they are more versatile because there isn't one specific situation where they are better, but instead, you can decide what is best for your needs at the moment.
- Flatbed tow trucks have a hydraulic system that allows them to be raised and lowered. This means that it isn't limited by how high or low its other components go.
- The flatbed tow truck is usually equipped with a winch. This makes it more versatile because they can use this to pull cars out of ditches or up an incline if needed.
These four qualities set them apart and make them very popular with those who need their car towed.